As vague as the classification “high-impact startup” may be, we see it as any new service that produces some sort of systematic benefit for people and communities. Our society faces a myriad of complex issues that can be remedied by the innovations of entrepreneurs and small businesses. However, such startups often succumb to limited access to traditional sources of capital and require funding to get off the ground. By helping such businesses that can harness the positive power of enterprise, RoC’s mission is to alleviate the all-consuming search for capital and allow startups to focus on building out their businesses and changing the world.
With this goal in mind, the RoC team is pleased to finally announce our portal’s official beta launch. Needless to say, we’re eager to begin the next phase in operating as a funding vehicle for startups and anticipate helping many innovators in their capital-raising efforts.
If you are at a stage where your company requires additional capital to grow and succeed, RoC is the platform to raise capital from highly passionate investors who are both emotionally and financially invested in your business. Crowdinvesting rules are forthcoming and startups will be able to raise capital from everyday investors. In the meantime, RoC is focused on accredited investors only and our offerings comply with an existing exemption – Rule 506 of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933 – under which issuers can raise an unlimited amount of capital. This allows us to help companies raise capital even before the full development of crowdinvesting and the relaxation of general solicitation regulations.
The following is an outline of the required and suggested items that will need to be prepared for the offering postings on RoC. Our website is now up and running, so companies are encouraged to create an account and start the application process now!
• Passion for your business
• Current capitalization structure
• Capitalization structure after raising money on the RoC platform
• Executive Summary / Business Plan
• Financial Model (Financial Projections)
• Term Sheet
• Video introducing the founders and explaining the business and idea
• Clear Sources & Uses for the capital you are going to raise
• Contact Information
• Clear outline of the investment opportunity as well as potential risks and associated mitigants
• Introduction of team members and explanation of the team dynamic
• Equity spent to date
• Clear growth strategy / market plan
• Clear exit strategy (an explanation is recommended if an exit strategy is not applicable)
• Anticipated timeline of monetization
To register and apply: http://www.returnonchange.com/
For any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.