Startups & Founders,
Return on Change (RoC) is extremely excited to invite you to be a part of our pre-launch campaign. Pending the rule making process for an offering on the Rule 506(c) exemption permitting general solicitation, we anticipate making your capital raising campaign available to the public! Even without this complicated ruling, we are working on a way to help you access investors, but we can’t really talk about the details here!
Crowdfunding rules will be finalized in 2013 and RoC will be ready to help many more companies in their equity crowdfunding capital raises.
Below is an outline of the required and suggested items that will need to be prepared for the offering posting on RoC.
- Passion for your business
- Current capitalization structure
- Capitalization structure after raising money on the RoC platform
- Executive Summary / Business Plan
- Financial Model (Financial Projections)
- Term Sheet (if investment is permitted)
- Video to explain the business and idea – introducing the founders is also extremely helpful
- Clear Sources & Uses for capital that you are going to raise
- Contract Information (if applicable)
- Existing social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc)
- Clear outline of the opportunity as well as potential risks and associated mitigants
- Social media strategy
- Introduction of team members and an explanation of the team dynamic
- Equity spent to date
- Clear growth projections / market plan
- Clear exit strategy (if not applicable that should be clear as well)
- Anticipated timeline of monetization
If you’re interested in raising capital for your startup or have any additional questions, please email us using the form below: