This annual crowdfunding bootcamp brings together industry leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, crowdfunding portals as one of the world’s most prestigious crowdfunding event. The 2nd Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention and Bootcamp is being held at the M Resort Spa & Las Vegas this year from October 14 to the 16th, and some of the speakers include:
- United States Congressman & 2013 Crowdfunding Visionary Award Recipient, Patrick McHenry
- Champion of Social Good Author/Write for Forbes Magazine, Devin D. Thorpe
- CEO of CrowdCheck, Sara Hanks
And many more here.
3 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Annual Global Crowdfunding Bootcamp
- Opportunity to hear from industry leaders on the present and future of crowdfunding
- One-stop shop to meet entrepreneurs, investors, portals, lawyers, regulatory experts, consulting firms and more
- Participate in the Crowdfundie Awards as we pick the winners LIVE on Tuesday night
We’re really excited and honored to have our CEO and founder, Sang Lee, participate on the “Win, Win” Panel representing crowdinvesting. Sang will be speaking to equity/securities crowdfunding and what this means for entrepreneurs and investors. Alongside Sang will be Jason Graf (CEO of CrowdIT), Chris Tyrell (Managing Director of Right Strategies), Dr. Victoria Silchenko (Metropole Capital Group), and Jouko Ahvenainen (Co-Founder of Grow VC Group). This will be an interesting panel as venture capitalists, crowdfunding platforms (both donation/rewards based and equity based), and consulting firms come together to discuss the new world of crowdfunding.
“Win, Win” Panel
How can Angels and VCs support quality crowdfunded dealflow and play an important role in the new world of crowdfunding? Each will stand to reap huge benefits from crowdfunding and the relationships they form with crowdfunding platforms, the issuers and innovators and earn an import place in this new ecosystem. This can only happen if we are all open to a more level playing field and a changing capitalistic system for the benefit of everyone.